Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G LTE, the war-horse of Motorola coming soon to rock the budget phone market. According to leaks, Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) is the cheapest 4GLTE smartphone featuring latest Android 5.0 Lollipop, Snapdragon 400 processor, Dual-5-MP Camera coming in March 2015 at MWC which expected to cost you under Rs 5,000. It will give stiff competition to Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999).
According to Rumors. upcoming Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G will support 4G LTE , Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio will offer you a bigger 4.5-inch qHD (540×960 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle runs on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and powered by 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM and 8-GB internal memory and 64GB expandable memory for superior multi-tasking and gaming. Moto E(Gen 2) will also sport a 5-MP Primary Camera with LED flash and 5-MP secondary camera expected to be packed with a 2900mAh battery with superior battery life.
Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 4.5 inches qHD (540×960 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- RAM 1GB
- Memory 8GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB
- primary Camera 5-megapixel with an LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (720p) video recording
- secondary Camera 5-MP
- 4GLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery lithium-ion, 2900 mAh
- Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G Release date March 2015
- Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G Price Under Rs 5,000
At last Few Honest word, upcoming Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) 4G ic coming to rock and rule Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.