Moto G6 Plus the best budget smartphone with 6GB RAM going to launch This Mobile World Congress 2018 (MWC 2018) Expected price $330 (approx. Rs. 21,000) while Moto G6 at $240 (approx. Rs. 15,300). Both handset will be available in Deep Indigo, Nimbus, and Dark Lake colour option. It’s predecessor Moto G5S launched in India at Rs 13,999 AND Motorola Moto G5S Plus at 15,999(approx. CNY 1599) with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM while recently launched, Moto X4 is available in India Rs. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 22,999 4GB+64GB.
According to latest leaks Moto G6 Plus will be Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.9-inch Full HD+ 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection, Ratio 18:9.
Moto G6 Plus will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 670 SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with Vibe on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Moto G6 Plus will sport a powerful Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 16-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will be powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery.
Both handset are identical to each other but Moto G6 comes with 5.7-inch FHD+ , 18:9 aspect ratio display and a Snapdragon 450 SoC, 4GB RAM and 3500mAH Battery while Moto G6 Plus comes with 5.9-inch FHD+ , 18:9 aspect ratio display and a Snapdragon 670 SoC, 6GB RAM and 4000mAH Battery.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola Moto G6 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection, Ratio 18:9.
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 670 SoC
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh non-removal battery with Quick charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date March 2018
- Colours Deep Indigo, Nimbus, and Dark Lake.
- Rival Lenovo K8 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Mi A1
- price in China Approx CNY 1999
- Price in USA $330 (approx. Rs. 21,000)
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto G6 Plus is the best budget smartphone packed with next generation features. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.