The best budget battery smartphone under 7,000 Moto E4 spotted at Benchmark Site. Lenovo’s 4th Generations Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus expected to launch by Q3, 2017 at a price of approx Rs. 7,000 with 2GB RAM, 5,000mAh battery, MediaTek SoC, Lenovo also planning to launch a new line up Moto C and Moto C Plus in India.
According to leakd Moto E4 will support Finger print Scanner housed in Home buttom, Dual-SIM(4G+3G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, 4G VoLTE, Wi-fI, Bluetooth 4.2 will come with a 5-inch HD 2D glass display with resolution (720×1280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
It will powered by a powerful quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.25GHz clubbed with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and will run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Moto E4 will sport a powerful 8-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a massive 5,000mAh battery with Quick charge feature.
Read more About:- Moto C, Moto C Plus Leaked Online: Will Be Most Affordable Smartphone
Moto E4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support, 4G LTE
- 5-inch HD display
- Media Tec SoC+2GB RAM
- Latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 8-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- Finger print scanner
- Huge 5,000 mAh battery
Moto E4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 5-inch HD 2D Glass display with resolution(720×1280) resolution
- Quad-core, MediaTec SoC with 1.25 GHz
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Battery 5,000mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q3 2017
- Moto E4 Price in India Approx Rs 6,999
Read More About:- LG G6 Start Pre-Orders in India from Friday: Discount up to Rs. 7,000
At last few honest word, Moto E4 will be the best budget smartphone with good battery backup. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.