To revolutionize your multitasking through smartphone, Microsoft planning to launch two high-end smartphone This year, the all new Microsoft Lumia 840 codenamed “Talkman” and Lumia 940 codenamed “Cityman”. According to leaks, Microsoft Lumia 940 featuring 5.7”-inch qHD display, 24-MP PureView Camera, Windows 10, 64-Bit Octa-core SoC+4GB RAM will launch by Q3 2015 will be priced under Rs 40,000.According to leaks, The all new Microsoft Lumia 940 comes with Single SIM and Dual-SIM Variant supports 4G LTE 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth offers you a 5.7-inch qHD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Sunlight readability enhancements offers you crystal clear view from every angle perfect for watching movies, video and playing games.
Microsoft Lumia 940 will run on Windows 10 OS with Lumia Denim update and powered by a 2.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC with 4GB RAM for superior multitasking and 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage internal memory and 128GB expandable memory which is enough to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Microsoft Lumia 940 will sport a huge 24-MP rear PureView camera with new triple LED Flash for shooting and a 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and video call packed with 3000mAh battery with power saving mode and wireless charging measures 137 x 71 x 8.9mm and weight 146gm.
Microsoft recently launched all new Microsoft Lumia 640 price of EUR 139 (Approx. Rs. 9,600) for 3G variant, the LTE model for EUR 159 (Approx. Rs. 11,000). Micromax Lumia 640 XL at EUR 189 (Approx. Rs. 13,000) for 3G model and LTE Model for EUR 219 (Approx. Rs. 15,150).
Microsoft Lumia 940 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- 5.7-inch qHD Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Most advance Windows 10 OS with Microsoft Office experiences
- Octa-core SoC with 4GB RAM
- 24-MP Rear PureView Camera with Triple LED flash
- Recording 4K video at 60 frames per second
- Built-in Skype integration and a 5-MP front-facing camera for switching seamlessly between voice and video calls
- Work with the latest full installed Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Powerful 3300mAh battery
Microsoft Lumia 940 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- SIM Type Micro SIM Single SIM and Dual-SIM
- Display 5.7-inch qHD IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Windows 10 operating system with Lumia Cyan
- Processor 2.7GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 810
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage + expandable up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 24-MP PureView Camera with Triple LED Flash with recording 4K video at 60 frames per second
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Connectivity BT 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Micro SIM, A-GPS +GLONASS, BeiDou, DLNA, Screen cloning with Miracast, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/
- Sensor Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Dimension 37 x 71 x 8.9mm
- weight 146gm
- Microsoft Lumia 940 N/A
- Microsoft Lumia 940 Release date by Q3 2015
- Microsoft Lumia 940 Price Under Rs 40,000
At last few honest word, the all new Microsoft Lumia 940 is the best high-end smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Please be stay tuned for more updates.