Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM, Microsft’s best budget smartphone featuring Windows Phone 8.1, 5-inch HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC launched at Mobile World Congress(MWC) 2015 in Barcelona along with Lumia 640 XL Dual-SIM. Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM will go on sale globally from April priced at starting price of EUR 139 (Approx. Rs. 9,600) for 3G variant and EUR 159 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) for LTE Variant.The all new Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth offers you a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sunlight readability enhancements offers you crystal clear view from every angle perfect for watching movies, video and playing games.
Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update and powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC which allows your apps smoothly and makes multi-tasking a fun while 1GB RAM, 8-GB internal memory and 128GB expandable memory and Free 30GB of Cloud Storage, available on OneDrive which is enough to store your favorite songs, movies, games and apps.
Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM sporting a 8-MP rear camera auto focus (3280×2464), f/2.2, 28 mm, 1080p @ 30 fps video (continuous autofocus), Flash: LED, Lumia Camera , video recording format MP4/H.264 with Camera Apps: Bing vision, Lumia Camera, Lumia Cinemagraph, Lumia Panorama, Lumia Refocus, Lumia Selfie for shooting and HD 1 MP wide angle facing camera, f/2.4, 720p video. It’s packed with 2500mAh battery measures 141.30 x 72.20 x 8.80 and weight is 145 gm promising Standby time: up to 35 days (840 hours), Talk time: up to 27.3 hours (2G), Talk time: up to 20.3 hours (3G).
Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 296.0 kbps , GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps
- WCDMA network: Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz)
- WCDMA max data speed DL: 42.2 Mbps (Cat 24) ,WCDMA max data speed UL: 5.76 Mbps (Cat 6)
- SIM Type Micro SIM, Dual-SIM
- Display 5-inch HD IPS LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sunlight readability enhancements
- OS Windows 8.1 operating system with Lumia Cyan
- Processor 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 quad core
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 8-MP, AF (3280×2464), f/2.2, 28 mm, 1080p @ 30 fps video (con?nuous autofocus), Flash: LED, Lumia Camera
- Front Camera HD 1 MP wide angle, f/2.4, 720p video
- Camera Apps: Bing vision, Lumia Camera, Lumia Cinemagraph, Lumia Panorama, Lumia Refocus, Lumia Selfie
- ADD Features Video Calls, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, E-mail
- Connectivity BT 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Micro SIM, A-GPS +GLONASS, BeiDou, DLNA, Screen cloning with Miracast, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/
- Peer-to-peer sharing: Lumia Beamer, Lumia Storyteller, Play To DLNA app, Neighbor Aware Networks (NAN)
- Work with the latest full installed Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- HERE Drive+ , HERE Maps , HERE Transit
- Location technologies: A-GLONASS, A-GPS, BeiDou, Cellular and Wi-Fi network positioning
- Maps: Free maps, Offline maps, Online and offline favourites, Pin places to Start screen, Real-time traffic information, Turn-by-turn walk directions, Venue maps – shopping and transport centers
- Drive: Favorite destinations, Free global voice guided turn-by-turn drive navigation, Live traffic information, Speed limit warnings
- Sensor Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Maximum standby time with dual SIM: 35 days
- Maximum talk time (2G): 27.3 h
- Maximum talk time (3G): 20.3 h
- Maximum music playback time: 86 h
- Maximum Wi-Fi network browsing time: 10.9 h
- Maximum video playback time: 8.7 h
- Dimension 141.30 x 72.20 x 8.80
- Weight 145gm
- Rivals Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi 4G
- Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM Colours Brown, Black, White and Blue
- Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM availability April 2015
- Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM Price starts at EUR 139 (Approx. Rs. 9,600)
At last few honest word, the all new Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM is the budget phone from Microsoft. What you think? Please be open to give your view.