Great news for budget phone lovers, Indian smartphone giant Micromax launched all new Micomax Yu Yureka 2 with 4GB RAM in India priced at Rs 11,999. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 11,999) in Indian market.
All new Micromax Yu Yureka 2 supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, finger print scanner and a 3.5mm runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow powered by powerful 64 Bit, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Micromax Yu Yureka 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD(1080x 1920 Pixel ) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 64GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 16-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 8-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 3930mAh battery
- Release date by 14nth Sept. 2017
- Availability 22 sept. 2017
- Colour multiple colours
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Rs 11,999 FOR 4GB
At last few honest word to say that upcoming Micromax Yu Yureka 2 is coming to rock and rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.