To became the no 1 smartphone maker in India, Micromax planning to launch it’s 5th generation Canvas smartphone with new CyanogenMod OS, Octa-core processor , 18-MP camera and waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) technology. I am talking about the all new Micromax Canvas 5 which rumoured to hit Indian market in This Dec. 2014 priced around Rs 25,000 in Black & Gold and White & Gold colour option. It will lock horn with iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy 5.
According to leaks specifications, Micromax Canvas 5 will be a waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) smartphone supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 4G, NFC, GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth bigger 5”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 1,920 x 1,080 display, 441ppi with corning gorilla glass protection scratch-resistant glass for crystal clear view from every angle.
Canvas 5 will run on new CyanogenMod OS powered by the most powerful 1.7 GHz, Octa core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory which further expandable up to huge 128GB to assure unbeatable performance while to revolutionize your photography Canvas 5 will sport a huge 18-MP rear camera with Dual-LED flash and a 5-MP front facing camera expected to be powered by a 31,000mAh battery with battery stamina mode including Smart Gesture Control, blow to unlock, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll and Dual Camera’ and ‘Dual Video Call.
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED COLORS:-
- Black & Gold
- White & Gold
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- waterproof** and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- fastest Octa-core processor
- Bigger Full HD display with scratch-resistant glass
- new CyanogenMod OS
- Huge 18-MP camera for shooting
- Smart Gesture Control
- 4G LTE and NFC Capable
- blow to unlock, Smart Pause and Smart Scroll
- Powerful 31,00mAh Battery with Battery STAMINA Mode
- Dual Camera’ and ‘Dual Video Call
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G
- SIM type Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED 1,920 x 1,080 display, 441ppi with corning gorilla glass protection scratch-resistant glass
- Operating System S CyanogenMod OS
- 1.7HGz Octa core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 18-MP with Dual-LED Flash
- Front Camera 5-MP for video calling
- Dual Camera’ and ‘Dual Video Call.
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor
- waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) technology
- Smart Gesture Control, blow to unlock, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll
- 3100 mAh battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Weight n/a
- Dimension n/a
- Rival Samsung Galaxy S5
- Colours Black & Gold and White & Gold colour option
- Release date Dec. 2014
- Price Rs 25,000(Est.)
At last few honest word that upcoming Micromax Canvas 5 is the best mid-range smartphone coming to change your life. What you think? Please be first to write a review.