To rock and rule the Indian market, Micromax soon going to launch your dream smartphone which is not only affordable but also combines killer features to counter all high-end and mid-range smartphone. I am talking about the successor of Micromax best selling smartphone, Micomax Yu Yureka, the all new Micomax Yu Yuphoria codenamed Project Caesar. MMX confirmed that Micomax Yu Yuphoria will launch in India on 12th May priced Approx. Rs 9,999 while it’s predecessor Micomax Yu Yureka is available in India online through Amazon from 18th Dec. 2014 at Rs 8,999.According to latest Leaks, upcoming Micomax Yu Yuphoria will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based Android 5.50 Lollipop will run on powerful 64 Bit, Octa-Core (unspecified) processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Micomax Yu Yuphoria Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.50 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, Octa-Core (unspecified) processor
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB+ 64GB Expandable memory
- CAMERA 16-MP rear + 5-MP Front
- BATTERY 3000mAh battery
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Release date 12th May 2015
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Colour multiple colours
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 15,999).
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
At last few honest word to say that Micomax Yu Yuphoria is coming to rock and rule the Indian market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.