Xiaomi has recently launched three smartphone, Mi A3, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro. Now Xiaomi Mi Note 10, Mi Note 10 Pro launched in Europe featuring Snapdragon 730G SoC, 108MP Penta rear camera setup and 32MP a pop up selfie camera priced at EUR 549 (Approx. Rs. 43,200) for 6GB + 128GB, EUR 649 (Approx. Rs. 51,000) for 8GB+256GB. If you are an Indian Note 10 will cost you approx. Rs 40,000 and Approx Rs 50,000 for Note 10 Pro.
Xiaomi has launched, all new Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro aka Note 10 launched in China priced at priced at CNY 2,799 (Approx. Rs. 28,000) for 6GB + 128GB ROM, CNY 3,099 (Approx. Rs. 31,000) for 8GB + 128GB variant and CNY 3,499 (Approx. Rs. 35,000) for premium edition with 8GB of RAM + 256GB ROM in Dark Night Phantom, Ice and Snow Aurora, and Magical Green colour options. Mi CC9 Pro soon launch as Note 10 will be priced between Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(5G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.47-inch Full HD+ Curved OLED display with a pixel density of 398ppi display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels).
Note 10 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 730G SoC with 6GB, 128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot runs on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top. While Mi Note 10 Pro comes with 8GB+256GB ROM variant other specifications are identical to Note 10.
Note 10 sports a powerful Penta rear 108-MP+20MP+12MP+5MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 5260mAh battery with 30 watt fast charging.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi CC9, CC9e Price, Review, Specifications
Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (1080×2240 pixels). Curved OLED display with a pixel density of 398ppi display
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 730G
- RAM 6GB/8GB
- Memory 128GB/256GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Penta Camera 108-MP+20MP+ 12MP+ 8MP +5MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5260mAh battery with 30 watt fast charging
- Dimension 157.8×74.2×9.67 mm
- Weight 208gm
- Release date Q4 2019
- Colours Dark Night Phantom, Ice and Snow Aurora, and Magical Green
- Rival Samsung Galaxy A91
- price in Europe EUR 549 (Approx. Rs. 43,200) for 6GB + 128GB, EUR 649 (Approx. Rs. 51,000) for 8GB+256GB
- Price in India approx. Rs 40,000 for 6GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 50,000 for 8GB+256GB
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will be the next choice of India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more update.