To became the first choice of Indian high-end smartphone lovers, LG is going to launch it’s next generation smartphone, LG G4 Dual SIM (H818P) on 19th June priced at Rs. 51,500 along with LG G4 Dual LTE ( H818N). LG G4 Dual SIM pre-order will start from 15th June 2015 in Black, Brown, Maroon, Blue, Gold, and Yellow colour option while LG G4 Dual SIM is selling onilne at 49,999. LG has recently launched World’s best curved smartphone the all new LG G FLex2 with flexible display in India at 55,000 in Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red colour option. The all new LG G4 Dual SIM supports Dual SIM, 4G LTE-A with tri-band carrier aggregation, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, and USB 2.0. offers you a 5.5-inch QHD IPS display with resolution (1440×1560 pixels) and a pixel density of 535ppi offers you crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
LG G4 Dual SIM is powered by a powerful 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB RAM and latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with LG’s new UX 4.0 on top makes your multitasking a fun and gives superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly. It comes with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage variants with 128GB microSD card support including 100GB of Google Drive storage free for two years.
LG G4 Dual SIM sporting a huge 16-MP Primary Camera with dual-LED, laser autofocus, f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilisation (OIS+) for shooting in low light condition while 8-mp front camera best for clicking selfies and making video call.
LG G4 Dual SIM is packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery with fast charging features which allows you charge your smartphone 60% on 40 min. It measures 149.1×75.3×8.9mm including innovative features like Gesture Shot, Glance View and Gesture View.
LG G4 Dual SIM SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual SIM
- Network 4G LTE-A with tri-band carrier aggregation,
- Display 5.5-inch QHD IPS display with resolution (1440×1560 pixels) and a pixel density of 535ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with LG’s new UX 4.0 on top
- Processor 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM + ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot with 100GB of Google Drive storage free for two years.
- Rear Camera 16-MP OIS+ Camera + Front Camera 8-MP
- Battery 3000mAh with fast charging technology
- Dimension 149.1×75.3×8.9mm
- LG G4 Dual SIM Colours Black, Brown, Maroon, Blue, Gold, and Yellow
- LG G4 Dual SIM Release date 19th June 2015
- LG G4 Dual SIM Pre-order 15th June 2015
- LG G4 Dual SIM Price in India Rs. 51,500
At last few honest word, LG G4 Dual SIM is the best choice for high-end smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be first to write a review