Letv has created history in sales launching, the best mid-range Smartphone, Letv Le 1S featuring Finger Print scanner, 3GB RAM, USB Type C priced at Rs. 10,999. Now launched d it’s successor, Letv Le 2 in China along with Letv Le 2 Pro and Letv Le Max 2 while in India Letv Le 2 Pro not launched yet.
These three handset available in China, Letv Le 2 at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 10,999), Letv Le 2 Pro at CNY 1,399 (Approx. Rs. 13,999) with Helio X20 and CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 14,999) with Helio X25. On the other hand, Letv Le Max 2 at CNY 2099 (Approx. Rs. 20,999) for 4GB RAM+32GB, CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,99) for 4GB RAM+64GB and CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 24,999) for 6GB RAM+64GB. Now Letv Le 2 launched in India priced at Rs. 11,999 and Le Max 2 launched at Rs. 22,999(4GB of RAM+ 32GB ) and Rs. 29,999 for (6GB RAM+ 64GB). It will counter Huawei Honor 5X, Lenovo K4 Note , Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and upcoming Asus Zenfone 3.
The all new Letv Le 2 supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It runs on 64-Bit deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor clocked at 2.3GHz runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top.
Letv Le 2 comes with a 3GB, 32GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory sporting a 16-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture, and 8-MP front camera. It’s packed with 3000mAh battery with C type Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:-Letv Le 1S Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
Letv Le 2 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Full Metallic body
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Deca-core SoC +3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera 16-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 3000 battery with Type C – Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
Letv Le 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor clokced at 2.3GHz
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Dimension 74.2×151.1×7.6 mm
- Weight 169gm
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q2 2016
- Availability Q2. 2016
- Rivals Lenovo k4 Note (Rs 11,999), and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Price in USA $200
- Price in China CNY 1099
- Letv Le 2 Price in India Rs. 11,999
Read More About:-Letv Le 2 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Letv Le 2 is coming rock and rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Letv Le 2.