To replicate the success of Letv Le 1S in India, Letv has launched all new Letv Le 2 in India priced at Rs. 11,999 slated go on sale from 28th June online through Flipkart and LeMall.com in Silver and Gold colour option. The pre registration begin from 20th June. It will counter Huawei Honor 5X, Lenovo K4 Note , Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and upcoming Asus Zenfone 3. Letv also launched Le Max 2 at Rs. 22,99994GB of RAM+ 32GB ) and Rs. 29,999 for (6GB RAM+ 64GB) but Letv Le 2 Pro not launched yet.
Letv Le 2 first launched in China at at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 10,999) along with Letv Le 2 Pro at CNY 1,399 (Approx. Rs. 13,999) and Letv Le Max 2 at CNY 2099 (Approx. Rs. 20,999) for 4GB RAM+32GB, CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,99) for 4GB RAM+64GB and CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 24,999) for 6GB RAM+64GB.
The all new Letv Le 2 supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
It runs on 64-Bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clokced at 1.8GHz and runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top.
It also comes with a 3GB, 32GB Internal memory no expandable memory. It sporting a 16-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture to enhance your photography and 8-MP front camera for clicking amazing selfie.. It’s packed with 3000mAh battery with C type Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:-Letv Le 1S Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
Letv Le 2 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Full Metallic body
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Octa-core SoC +3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera 16-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 3000 battery with Type C – Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
Letv Le 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clokced at 1.8GHz
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Dimension 74.2×151.1×7.6 mm
- Weight 169gm
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q2 2016
- Availability Q2. 2016
- Rivals Lenovo k4 Note (Rs 11,999), and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Price in USA $200
- Price in China CNY 1099
- Price in India Rs. 11,999
Read More About:-Letv Le 2 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Letv Le 2 is coming to replace your dream. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Letv Le 2.