Lenovo owned Zuk recently launched first launched, Lenovo Zuk Z1 , Lenovo Zuk Z2 and Lenovo Zuk Edge. Now it’s successor, Lenovo Zuk Z3 Plus leaked online with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM expected to be priced at CNY 2999 (approx. Rs. 30,000). It will counter Xiaomi Mi6 and Samsung Galaxy C10.
According to latest leaks, upcoming Lenovo Zuk Z3 Max will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display with resolution(1920 × 1080) with 360 degree wide-angle.
It will be powered by a poweful 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 SoC clocked at 2.5GHz and run on Android N based on CyanogenMod with ZUI 2.0 OS with 8GB, 256GB Internal memory( no expandable memory).
Zuk Z3 Max will also sport Dual Rear camera, 16-MP camera+12-MP Camera with Tripal TON LED flash,Sony’s IMX214 sensor for shooting promising superior photography in low light and a 8-MP front fcaing camera for selfie. It will be packed with a powerful 4000mAh+ battery with Quick Charge including USB Type-C 3.0 port and advance fingerprint sensor.
Read More About:-Lenovo Zuk Z2 Price, Release date, Specifications, features
Lenovo Zuk Z3 Max Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE,
- Edge to Edge display
- Bigger 5.5”- inch Full HD Transparent Display
- Fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 SoC
- Android N with ZUI
- Dual Rear CAMERA, 16-MP Camera+12-MP front
- USB Type-C 3.0 port
- fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch
- 4000mAh+ battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo Zuk Z3 Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network Mobile / Unicom / Telecom 4G / 3G / 2G
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display with resolution(1920 × 1080)
- OS Android N based on with ZUI 2.0
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 SoC clocked at 2.5GHz
- RAM 8GB
- MEMORY 256GB but No MicroSD card slot
- Primary Dual Camera 16-MP +12-MP Camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Sony’s IMX214 sensor,, autofocus, Tripal Ton LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- USB Type-C 3.0 port and fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch
- Battery Li-Ion 4000+ mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension N/A
- Wight N/A
- Colours White and Grey
- Release date Q4 2017
- Price in USA $450
- Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2999
Read More About:-Lenovo Zuk Edge Price, Review, Full Specifications
At last few honest word, Lenovo Zuk Z3 Max is coming to rule the gadget market in India and China. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.