Lenovo K8 Plus listed Geekbench ahead of Lenovo K8 Note launch on 9th August 2017. According to latest report, this new handset will be priced approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to Geekbench listing, upcoming Lenovo K8 Plus will be power by a powerful Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
While latest leaks and rumors suggesting that will support Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
This lenovo special will likely to sport a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
It expected to powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K8 Plus Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- 16MP Rear+8-MP front
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Lenovo K8 Plus Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date 9th August 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in China approx. CNY 1299 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India approx. 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K8 Plus is coming to please the budget phone users in India. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.