Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K6 power in India priced at Rs 9,999. Now rumours are coming about, Lenovo K7 Power. According to latest rumours from gadget market, K7 Power will launch in Q1 2017 will be priced approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 5.
According to latest Rumors, upcoming Lenovo K7 Power will support Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
It will also sport a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Note 7 Power expected to powered by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio. This is all about rumors and speculation no official confirmation so far.
Read More About:- Lenovo K7 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K7 Power Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 8-MP for Selfies and video call
- 41,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID
- IR blaster
- AntVR headset
- Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio
Lenovo K7 Power Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1199 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K7 Power is coming to please budget phone users. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.