Lenovo K7 Power, the best budget smartphone under Rs 12,000 coming soon to please you. Latest rumours claims that K7 Power will be priced approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM expected to launch in Q1 2017. It’s predecessor Lenovo K6 power is available in India priced at Rs 9,999 through Flipkart.
According to latest Rumors, Lenovo K7 Power will support Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
It will also sport a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Note 7 Power expected to powered by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio. This is all about rumors and speculation no official confirmation so far.
Read More About:- Lenovo K7 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K7 Power Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1199 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. 9,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K7 Power is the dream gadget for budget phone lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.