Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K6 Note along with Lenovo K6 and Lenovo K6 power, Now Lenovo K7 Note leaked online spotted on facebook Lenovo offcial page and also listed on new Geekbench. If leaks come true, K7 Note will launch in Augsut 2017 will be priced approx. 11,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will counter upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
According to latest leaks from new Geekbench, upcoming Lenovo K7 Note will support Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core Helio X20 MediaTek processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
It will also sport a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 13-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Note 7 expected to powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K7 Note Expected Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 16-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 13-MP for Selfies and video call
- 40,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID
- IR blaster
- AntVR headset
- Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio
Lenovo K7 Note Expected Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit Octa-core Helio X20 processor from MediaTek
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date August 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 1199 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. 11,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K7 Note is coming to please gadget lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.