To became the super power of smartphone market, Chines smartphone and PC manufacturer Lenovo launched all new Lenovo K4 Note with Finger print scanner, 3GB RAM and NFC on 5th Jan 2016 priced at Rs 11,999 in India slated to go on sale from 19th Jan. the pre registration is on from Tuesday. It’s predecessors Lenovo K3 Note is available in India at Rs 9,999 and Lenovo K3 Note Music at Rs 12,999.
The all new Lenovo K4 Note supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, NFC and Finger Print Scanner comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection will be powered by a powerful 64 Bit, 1.3GHz, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 32GB Expandable memory.
Lenovo K4 Note runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS sport a 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front facing camera powered by a powerful 3300mAh Li-Po battery including Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm measures 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10 and weight 158gm.
Lenovo K4 Note FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4GLTE, NFC
- 5.5-Inch Full HD display
- 64 Bit, Octa-Core processor+ 3GB RAM
- Most Advance Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- powerful 3300mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
Lenovo K4 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 128GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 5-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 3300mAh battery
- Dimension 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10
- Weight 158gm
- Release date by 5th Jan Q1 2016
- Colour multiple Black
- Rivals Micromax Canvas 5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Lenovo K4 Note Price in China Approx. CNY 1096
- Lenovo K4 Note Price in India Rs 11,999
At last few honest word to say that Lenovo K4 Note is coming to rock and rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.