LeEco Le 2 launched in India priced at Rs. 11,999 along with LeEco Le Max 2 at Rs. 22,999(4GB of RAM+ 32GB ) and Rs. 29,999 for (6GB RAM+ 64GB). Le 2 will be available for first flash sale from 28th June, 2PM through Flipkart in Rose Gold colour variant.
Letv Le 2 first launched in China at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 10,999), Letv Le 2 Pro, Letv Le Max 2. It will counter Huawei Honor 5X, Lenovo K4 Note , Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and upcoming Asus Zenfone 3. It’s predecessor Letv Le 1S is avaiavle at Rs. 10,999 and Letv Le 1S Eco at Rs 9,999.
The all new LeEco Le 2 supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It runs on 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, Octa Core clokced at 1.8GHz runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top.
It comes with a 3GB, 32GB Internal memory but no expandable memory sporting a 16-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture, and 8-MP front camera. It’s packed with 3000mAh battery with C type Quick Charge 3.0.
It also comes with Offers 1:- Rs.1,200 Off On All SBI Debit/Credit Card Purchases, Offer 2:- Double Data Offer On Vodafone Made On All Data Purchases From 28th June, 2016 Till 30th September 2016. Offer 3:- Free CDLA Earphones Worth Rs.1990
Read More About:-Letv Le 1S Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
LeEco Le 2 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Full Metallic body
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Octa-core SoC +3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera 16-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 3000 battery with Type C – Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
LeEco Le 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, Octa Core clokced at 1.8GHz
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB but No MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Add Features Wi-Fi Direct, Type-C USB, Notification LED, Infrared Remote, Themes, Call recording, Quick Charge 2.0
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Dimension 74.2×151.1×7.6 mm
- Weight 169gm
- Colours Rose Gold
- Release date Q2 2016
- Availability 28th June 2016
- Rivals Lenovo k4 Note (Rs 11,999), and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Price in USA $200
- Price in China CNY 1099
- LeEco Le 2 Price in India Rs. 11,999
Read More About:-Letv Le 2 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, LeEco Le 2 is the best budget smartphone with rocking features. What you think? Please be open to give your view.