LeEco and Coolpad jointly developed the best budget smartphone, the all new recently launched LeEco Cool1 Dual in Indian market. It is available in China from 24th August priced at priced at CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, and at CNY 1,699 (approx. Rs. 17,000) for 4GB RAM+ 64GB. Now LeEco Cool1 Dual launched in India priced at Rs 13,999 for 3GB and 4GB variant. Recently LeEco Cool1C in China at CNY 899.
The all new LeEco Cool1 Dual supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
It also offers mind blowing multitasking and user interference thanks to Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 510 GPU and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EMUI 3.1 skin on top.
Cool1 Dual comes with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal memory but no expandable memory. It sporting a Dual 13-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture, and 8-MP front camera. It packed with 4060mAh battery with C type Quick Charge 3.0. It measures 152×74.8×8.2mm, and weight 167 grams.
LeEco recently launched Letv Le 2 in India priced at Rs. 11,999 and Le Max 2 launched at Rs. 22,999(4GB of RAM+ 32GB ) and Rs. 29,999 for (6GB RAM+ 64GB). but Letv Le 2 Pro not yet launched in India which already available in China at 1699 Yuan(MediaTek helio X20) and 1999 Yuan(MediaTek Helio X25).
Read More About:-LeEco Cool1C Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Full Metallic body
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Octa-core SoC +4GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual 13-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 4060 battery with Type C – Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
LeEco Cool1 Dual SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 510
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- MEMORY 32GB/64GB ROM expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera Dual 13- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4060 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Dimension 152×74.8×8.2mm
- Weight 167gm
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date in India Q4 2016
- Availability in India Q4 2016
- Price in China CNY 1,099 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, and at CNY 1,699 (approx. Rs. 17,000) for 4GB RAM+ 64GB.
- Price in India Rs 13,999
Read More About:-Letv Le 2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, LeEco Cool1 Dual is coming rule the Indian and Chines market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.