To became the first choice of budget phone lovers, Lava launched the all new Lava Iris Fuel50 with 5”-inch Display, Quad-core processor, Android kitkat OS , 8-MP Camera and 3,000mAh battery which is available in Indian market priced at Rs 7,799 in Black Colour option. It will take on Micromax, Intex, Xiaom, Motorola, Asus, Samsung, Xolo and Karbonn in budget phone market.
The all new Lava Iris Fuel 50 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) offers you a bigger 5-inch (480×854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display with scratch resistant Asahi Dragon-trail glass, Android 4.4 kitkat OS and powerful a 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card slot allows you enjoy your dream multi-tasking experience.
Lava Iris Fuel50 packed with a 8 MP rear camera with Dual-LED Flash and 2 MP front camera featuring auto-focus, panorama, HDR mode and a QR code scanner ensure crystal clear photos for your favourite moments.
Lava Iris Fuel50 will never let you down because it’s powered by a the most powerful 3,000 battery which promising up to 15 days of standby time or up to 16 hours of talk time measures 144.8×72.9×9.5mm and weight 160 gm offers connectivity through 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth.
Now even gestures can control your phone, Lava Iris Fuel50 makes launching your favourite apps quick & intuitive. With it’s ‘double tap’ function, you can switch on the display of your phone instantly. Want to use the camera and your screen is locked or unlit? Simply write ‘C’ on the screen with your finger. Want to go to your favourite music? Just write an ‘M.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 Available Colours:-
Lava Iris Fuel 50 Key Features:-
- Dual-SIM support
- Bigger 5”-inch display with scratch resistant Asahi Dragon-trail glass
- Android 4.4 kitkat
- Faster Quad-core processor
- 8-MP Rear Camera with Dual-LED flash
- Connectivity GPRS, Navigation, 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Powerful 3,000mAh battery
- Talk Time up to 17 Hours
Lava Iris Fuel 50 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Micro, Dual SIM(W-CDMA + GSM)
- Network 1.3 GHz GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA 2100 MHz
- 5-inch (480×854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display with scratch resistant Asahi Dragon-trail glass
- OS Android v4.4 (Kitkat) with Standard Android User Interface
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory RAM 1GB, 8GB Internal Memory expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 8 MP with Dual LED Flash, Auto-Focus Camera, Panorama, HDR, QR scanner
- Secondary Camera 2 MP with Video Playback is Full HD
- FM-Radio, GPS
- Connectivity 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth
- Sensor Proximity and G-sensor
- 3,000mAh battery
- 17hours h(2G), 13 Hrs (3G)
- 370 Hours(2G), 360 Hours(3G)
- Dimension 144.8mm x 72.9mm x 9.5mm
- Weight 160gm
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories
- Lava Iris Fuel50 Colours Black
- Lava Iris Fuel50 Rivals Xiaomi’s Redmi 1S (2000mAh), Moto E(1980mAh), and even the Zenfone 5 A501CG (2110mAh)
- Lava Iris Fuel50 Price in India Rs 7,799
At last few honest word, the all new Lava Iris Fuel 50 is the bets choice for budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.