To counter Lenovo, Xiaomi and Micromax in budget phone market, Karbonn has launched all new Karbonn Platinum P9 featuring 6”-inch qHD display and dual-8-MP camera which is available online priced at Rs. 8,899 in Black colour option. It will take on Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Micromax Canvas fire 4(Rs 6,999) and Xiaomi Redmi 1S(Rs 5,999).
The all new Karbonn Platinum P9 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 6”-inch qHD IPS display with resolution (540×960 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Karbonn Platinum P9 runs on Google Android 4.4 kitkat OS and powered by a 1.3GHz, Quad-core processor with 1GB RAM offers blazing multi-tasking and allows to run your apps smoothly while 16GB in-built memory and 32GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies and games.
Karbonn Platinum P9 offers you dual-powerful camera captures picture with immense clarity which includes 8-MP rear Auto Focus camera with LED Flash for shooting and 8-MP front camera for clicking selfies and making video call while 25,00mAh battery offers non-stop entertainment including up to 7 hours Talk time and up to 200 hour stand by time.
Karbonn Platinum P9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 6”-inch qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 4.4 kitkat
- Processor Quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- RAM 1GB + ROM 16GB + 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP +Secondary Camera 8-MP
- Battery Li-Ion 2500 mAh
- Standby Time Upto 200 hrs + Talk Time Upto 7 hrs
- Dimension 166 X 86.6 X 8.5 mm, Weight 150gm
- Karbonn Platinum P9 Black
- Karbonn Platinum P9 Rivals Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Micromax Canvas fire 4(Rs 6,999) and Xiaomi Redmi 1S(Rs 5,999)
- Karbonn Platinum P9 Price in India Rs 8,899
At last few honest word, Karbonn Platinum P9 is the best budget smartphone from Karbonn. What you think? Please be open to give your view.