To please the budget phone lovers in India, Intex has launched its latest budget smartphone, Aqua Power HD with 5”inch HD display, Octa-core Processor, 13-MP+5-MP Camera, 4,000mAh battery priced at Rs 9,444 in White, Black, Blue and Grey. Intex Aqua Power HD specially designed to counter Micromax Yu Yureka and Xiaomi Redmi Note in India.
The all new Intex Aqua Power HD offers you a 5-inch HD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and colour depth RGB/16.7m promising crystal clear view from every angle while latest Android 4.4 kitkat OS(Upgradable to Android 5.0 LollyPop) and by a powerful 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek (MTK6592M) processor capable of revolutionizing your multitasking. Aqua Power’s 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 32GB external memory allows you to store your favorite songs, movie and games
Intex Aqua power HD also offers you a 13-MP Primary camera with LED flash with Smart Camera Feature – Image Capture by – Voice, BT headset and Handsfree, Smart Object Tracking which allows you take a photo in low light condition and 5-MP secondary front camera for video calling and selfi.
Intex Aqua Power HD is powered by most powerful 4,000mAh battery with Smart features – Fast Charging comes in a dimension at 141×71.9×9.3mm promising Talk Time up to 20 hours and Standby Time 500 hours. It also supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth.
Intex Aqua Power HD Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 Kitkat (Upgradable to Android 5.0 LolliPop)
- 5-inch full HD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels)
- 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek (MTK6592M) processor
- RAM 2GB with 4GB ROM with 32GB expandable memory
- Camera 13-MP Rear+ 5-MP Front
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS
- 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging
- Talk Time up to 20 hours
- Intex AQUA Power HD Colurs White, Black, Blue and Grey
- Intex AQUA Power HD Price in India Rs 9,444
At last Few honest word, that all new Intex AQUA Power HD is the best smartphone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.