Coolpad Note 3, the dream gadget for budget phone lovers finally launched in India priced at Rs 8,999 in White, Yellow, Pink, Blue and Green colour option. Coolpad Note 3 is available in India through Amazon from 20th Oct. 2015. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Yu Yuphoria Plus, Samsung galaxy J5 and HTC desire 728. Coolpad Note 3 is already on sale in China from July.
The all new Coolpad Note 3 is the cheapest smartphone to offer Finger print scanner, Android 5.1 Lollipop and 3GB RAM supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) with Dual-Standby , 4G LTE, High Speed surfing on 4G network (LTE: TDD Band 40; FDD Band 3), 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch HD IPS display with resolution (1280 x 720 pixels), Colour Depth 16M with stunning colour consistency and wide angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Coolpad Note 3 promising mind-blowing multitasking because of it’s powerful 64-Bit Octa-core octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz with 3GB RAM and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Cool UI 6 while 16GB ROM and 64GB MicroSD card slot offers enough space to store your data.
For shooting Coolpad Note 3 combines a 13-MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, CMOS Sensor, 5 Element HD Lens and 5-MP front facing camera with CMOS sensor for clicking selfies packed with a 3000mAh battery promising talk time up to 3 hour, browsing time up to 12 hour and standby time up to 300 hours. measures 151 x 77.00 x 9.30mm and weight is just 155gm.
Coolpad Note 3 Colours:-
Coolpad Note 3 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual SIM with 4G LTE
- 5.5”-Inch HD display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear+5-MP front
- 64-Bit Octa-core Processor with 3GB RAM
- 3000mAh battery
- Finger Print scanner
Coolpad Note 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM )
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with resolution(720 X 1280) resolution
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with Cool UI 6
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus, CMOS Sensor, 5 Element HD Lens
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with CMOS Sensor for selfies and video calling
- Sensor compass, gravity, proximity, ambient light, and gyroscope sensors
- Battery 3000mAh
- Stand by time up to 300 hours
- Talk Time up to 12 hours
- Dimension 151 x 77.00 x 9.30mm
- Weight 155gm
- Colours White, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Yu Yuphoria Plus
- Coolpad Note 3 Price in India Rs 8,999
- Buy Coolpad Note 3 (White) on Amazon.in
At last few honest word, the all new Coolpad Note 3 is the best budget phone under Rs 10,000.. What you think? Please be open to give your view.