Blackberry recently launched it’s first android smartphone, Blackberry Priv priced at priced at $699 (Approx.Rs. 45,500), UK at 559 GBP (Approx. Rs. 55,700) and Canada at 899 CAD (Approx. Rs. 44,500). Now Blackberry’s 2nd Android smartphone, BlackBerry Vienna leaks online with images which expected to launch in Q1 2016 expected to be priced approx. Rs 50,000. It will take on next generation smartphone like HTC One X9, Apple iPhone 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge and Upcoming Xiaomi Arch.
According to rumours, upcoming BlackBerry Vienna is the perfect statement of style and next generation technology comes with Both touch and physical keyboards comes with a bigger 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Dual-Edge Display with Pixels per inch (PPI) 560, SmartSlide technology offers you superior 180 degree wide angle view perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
BlackBerry Vienna is company’s 2nd Android smartphone run on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and powered by the fastest 64-bit hexa-core , Snapdragon 820 SoC clocked at 1.7GHz with 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable up to 2TB perfect for multitasking and offers huge space for your data.
BlackBerry Vienna will sport a 20-MP Rear Camera with autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, optical image stabilization(OIS), Schneider-Kreuznach optics perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front camera for selfie and video calling packed with a 3500mAh battery including Dual-SIM Support, 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, including new security feature DTEK™ by BlackBerry warning system app. How ever no confirmation specifications, release date and pricing so far from company.
BlackBerry Vienna Expected features:-
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, NFC
- Both touch and physical keyboards
- 5.5”-inch QHD DUAL-Edge display
- Hexa-core , Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Camera 20-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- 3500mAh battery
- DTEK™ by BlackBerry warning system app
BlackBerry Vienna Expected specifications:-
- Network GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Dual-edge display
- Processor 64-bit hexa-core , Snapdragon 820 SoC clocked at 1.7GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB + 2TB MicroSD card slot
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Rear Camera 20-MP With autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, optical image stabilization(OIS), Schneider-Kreuznach optics
- Front Camera 5-mp for selfies
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Finger Print scanner and USB Type C.
- Battery 35000 mAh
- BlackBerry Vienna Colours Black
- BlackBerry Vienna Release date Q1 2016
- BlackBerry Vienna Rivals Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge and Upcoming Xiaomi Arch
- BlackBerry Vienna Pricing in USA $799
- BlackBerry Vienna Pricing in India approx. Rs 50,000
Read More About:-BlackBerry Priv Price, Review, Specifications, Features
At last I few honest , upcoming BlackBerry Vienna coming to rule the high-end smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.