To bring back it’s old charm, Blackberry has launched it’s first android smartphone, BlackBerry Priv with Hex-core SoC, 18-MP Camera, 5.4-inch QHD Dual-Edge display priced at priced at $699 (Approx.Rs. 45,500), UK at 559 GBP (Approx. Rs. 55,700) and Canada at 899 CAD (Approx. Rs. 44,500) respectively. Now BlackBerry Priv up for pre-order through company official website will be available from 6th Nov. 2015. It will lock horn with Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge and Upcoming Xiaomi Arch.
The all new BlackBerry Priv Smartphone offers you a bigger 5.4-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Display with Pixels per inch (PPI) 560 offers you superior 180 degree wide angle view perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
BlackBerry Priv runs Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and powered by the fastest 64-bit hexa-core , Snapdragon 808 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz with 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable up to 2TB perfect for multitasking and offers huge space for your data.
BlackBerry Priv sporting a huge 18-MP Rear Camera with Tripal LED flash perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front camera for selfie and video calling packed with a 3410mAh battery including Dual-SIM Support, 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Finger Print scanner and USB Type C measures 147.00 x 77.20 x 9.40 and weight is 190gm.
BlackBerry Priv specifications:-
- Network LTE/HSPA/GSM
- Display 5.4-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) Dual-edge display
- Processor 64-bit hexa-core , Snapdragon 808 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz
- RAM 3GB + ROM 32GB + 2TB MicroSD card slot
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Rear Camera 18-MP With Tripal LED Flash
- Front Camera 2-mp for selfies
- Battery 3410 mAh
- Dimension 147.00x 77.20 x 9.40, Weight 190gm
- Both touch and physical keyboards
- DTEK™ by BlackBerry warning system app
- BlackBerry Priv Colours Black
- BlackBerry Priv Release date Q4 2015
- BlackBerry Priv Rivals Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge and Upcoming Xiaomi Arch
- BlackBerry Priv Pricing in USA $699
At last I few honest , upcoming BlackBerry Priv is going to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.