To make it’s presence in smartphone market, Blackberry has launched it’s mid-range 4G LTE smartphone, Blackberry Leap featuring 5”-inch HD display, BB10, Qualcomm MSM 8960 SoC at MWC 2015. Blackberry Leap will launch in US market This April priced at $275 (approx. Rs. 17,000) in Black Colour option.
The all new Blackberry Leap supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE) and EDR, GPS/ A-GPS, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5-inch HD Touch display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) 294ppi pixel density with wide-angle HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Blackberry Leap is powered by a dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8960 SoC processor clocked at 1.2GHz with 2GB RAM runs on BB10 (version 10.3.1) OS offers blazing multi-tasking experience creates superior gaming environment while 16GB internal memory and 128GB expandable memory offers huge space to store your favorite music, movies, games and apps.
Blackberry Leap offers you 8-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED flash perfect for low light photography and 2-MP front camera for clicking slefies and making video call packed with a powerful 28,00mAh battery promising up to 25 hours mixed use measures 44×72.8×9.5mm and weight 170gm including BlackBerry® Hub, BlackBerry® Assistant, BlackBerry® 10 browser, BlackBerry®Blend,BlackBerry® Magnify.
Blackberry Leap SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Display 5-inch HD Touch display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) 294ppi pixel density
- Processor 1.2GHz Dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8960 SoC
- OS BB10 (version 10.3.1) OS
- RAM 2GB+ROM 16GB+128GB MicroSD card slot
- Camera 8-MP Rear + 2-MP front
- Add. Features BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Assistant, BlackBerry 10 browser, BlackBerry Blend, BlackBerry Magnify
- Battery 2800mAh
- Battery Life 25 hours Mixed use
- Dimension 44×72.8×9.5mm
- Weight 170gm
- Colours Black
- Availability April 2015
- Price $275 (approx. Rs. 17,000)
At last few honest word, Blackberry Leap is hidden tons of features to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.