Taiwani handset Asus planning to launch the successor of Asus ZenFone 2 as Asus ZenFone 3. Gadget market flooded with upcoming Asus ZenFone 3 rumours, if rumours turns into reality Asus ZenFone 3 featuring Finger print sensor, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 5.5”-inch qHD display, 4000mAh battery will launch by Q1 2016 priced under Rs 15,000. However no confirmation from Asus so far.
According to rumours, Asus ZenFone 3 will support Dual-SIM (Micro SIM) with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC powered by a 64-bit Octa-core processor with 4GB/ 2GB RAM variant and 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in-storage and 128GB external memory will run on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) based on Asus ZenUI .
Asus ZenFone 3 will support Finger print sensor offer you a 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 sport a 13-MP rear camera and 8-MP front facing camera powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with fast-charging technology .
- Network LTE, HSPA, GSM
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5-inch qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core
- RAM 2GB/4GB + ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB + up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 13-megapixel rear camera + 8-MP front camera
- Sensor Finger Print sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- Battery 4000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Release date by Q1 2016
- Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 3 is coming to win the hearts of smartphone lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.