Good news for gadget lovers, Apple iPhone 8 Plus with Dual Rear camera, OLED Display, Face ID feature priced at Rs 77,000 (64GB) and Rs 86,000 (256GB) While iPhone 8 at Rs 64,000 for 64GB and Rs 77,000 for 256GB . iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is up for pre-order in india from 22nd Sept. and slated go on sale from 29th Sept. 2017.
iPhone 8 already on sale in USA at $699 for the 64GB ROM and $849 for 256GB ROM, while the iPhone 8 Plus at $799 ( Rs. 73,000) FOR 64GB ROM and $949 ( Rs. 86,000) for 256GB ROM. Apple recently launched Apple iPhone X in USA at $999.
The all new Apple iPhone 8 Plus support new face ID features instead of finger print ID, Apple Pay, Single SIM Nano, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, IP68 dust and water proof and NFC comes with a 5.5-inch OLED screen Super Retina Display ( 1,125 x 2,436 pixels) with a pixel density of 458 ppi, screen-to-body ratio of 81.23 percent and has super-slim bezels around the screen and supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10 and 3D Touch.
It’s runs on latest Apple iOS11 with iCloud and Apple’s latest Apple A11 Bionic six-core chipset to ensure superior multi-tasking with faster LPDDR4 RAM and 64GB/256GB Internal memory measures 158.4×78.1×7.5mm and 202gm.
Read More About:- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Price in USA, Specifications, features, Models
iPhone 8 Plus comes with innovative 7-megapixel selfie front camera with f/2.2 aperture TrueDepth camera with full HD videos at 30 fps and HD videos at 240 fps allows you shoot new bokeh effect with real-time lighting effects. On the other hand for shooting iPhone 8 Plus combines Dual 12-megapixel f/1.8 wide-angle sensor with two fold optical zoom matted with with dual OIS and quad-LED flash, 4K videos at 60 fps and Slow Motion Video.
The iPhone 8 Plus battery Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with new advance Qi wireless charging promising 2 hour more battery life than iPhone 7 and 50% charging in 30 minutes including full display, Touch ID fingerprint sensor like iPhone 5S, Siri, Air Play, Air Print and cloud.
iPhone 8 Plus MODELS:-
- $799 ( Rs. 73,000) FOR 64GB ROM
- $949 ( Rs. 86,000) for 256GB ROM
Rear More About:- Apple iPhone 7 Price in USA, Specifications, features, Models
Apple iPhone 8 Plus FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE and NFC
- 5.5-inch Full OLED HD Super Retina Display with a pixel density of 458 ppi
- New Face ID feature with Apple Pay
- supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10 and 3D Touch
- Apple A11 Bionic six-core chipset
- Apple iOS11 OS with iCloud
- LPDDR 3GB RAM
- Highest 256GB internal memory
- Dual Rear Camera 12-MP +12 MP+-7-MP OIS Camera
- 4K resolutions using HDR image technology
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529
Apple iPhone 8 Plus SPECIFICATION:-
- Network 4 GLTE/HSPA/GSM
- Single SIM Nano(Micro)
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
- Apple iOS 11 with iCloud
- Processor A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture. Neural Engine, Embedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Qi wireless charging
- LPDDR3GB RAM
- Rear Camera Dual 12-MP with OIS, quad-LED with True Tone Flash, 6-element f/1.8 aperture lens and 4K resolutions using HDR image technology
- Front Camera 7-MP
- Models 648GB, 256GB
- Siri, Air Play and Air
- Face ID feature with Apple Pay
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Colours Silver, space grey, new gold finish
- Battery Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with iQ Wireless charging
- Dimension 158.4×78.1×7.5mm
- Weight 202gm
- Release date in USA 16th Sept. 2017
- pre-order 16th Sept. 2017
- Release date in India 22nd Sept.
- Availability in India 29th Sept. 2017
- Rivals HTC M11 and Samsung Galaxy S9
- Price in UK iPhone 8 Plus: £799 for 64GB, £949 for 256GB
- Price in $699 (Rs. 64,000 in India) for the 64GB ROM and $849 (Rs. 77,000 in India) for 256GB ROM
- Price in India 64GB at Rs 73,000 and Rs 86,000 for 256GB
Read More About:- Apple iPhone X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Apple iPhone 8 Plus is going rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be first to write a review