Xiaomi Redmi 4A, the cheapest 4G smartphone with finger print scanner launched in China at CNY 499(approx. Rs 5,000 in India) in Gold and Rose Gold colour option. Xiaomi also launched Redmi 4 at CNY 699(Approx. Rs 7,000) with 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Redmi 4 Prime at CNY 899( Approx. Rs 9,000) with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime in India.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A supports Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5-inch HD 2D glass display with resolution (720×1280 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
It”s powered by a powerful Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi 4A also sport a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with Quick charge feature. It measures 139.5×70.4×8.5mm, and weight 131.5 gm.
Xiaomi has launched all new Xiaomi Redmi 3S in Indian market priced at Rs 6,999 along with Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime launched at Rs 8,999
Read more About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 4A FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support, 4G LTE
- Finger print scanner
- 5-inch full-HD display
- Fastest Snapdragon 425+2GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 3120 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4A SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5-inch HD 2D Glass display with resolution(720×1280) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3120mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension 139.5×70.4×8.5mm
- Weight 131.5gm
- Release date Q4 2016
- Colours Gold and Rose Gold
- Rival Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus
- Price in USA Approx. $100
- price in China CNY 499
- price in India Approx Rs 4,999
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the best gift for budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.