Xiaomi has launched, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in China and India priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/Rs 11,999) for (3GB+32GB ROM) in Gold, Silver, Dark Grey. Now Xiaomi Max leaked online with specifications and features which going to launch on 10th May 2016 Priced at 2199 yuan($338) in China. If you are an Indian it will cost you approx. Rs 20,000 expected launch date will be June or July.
According to latest TENNA listing, upcoming , Xiaomi Max will be Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.4-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Xiaomi Max will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 processor, Adreno™ 510 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Xiaomi Max will sport a powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 45,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime at CNY 999, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 4G and CNY 799 (Approx. Rs.8,000) for 3G Variant. Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime yet to be launch in India.
Xiaomi Max FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 6.4-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Snapdragon 652+3GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 16-MP rear camera + 8-MP FRONT
- 45,00mAh BATTERY
Xiaomi Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.4-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- Octa-core, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 processor, Adreno™ 510 GPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4500mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q2 2016
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Xiaomi Max Price in USA Approx. $338
- Xiaomi Max price in China 2199 Yuan
- Xiaomi Max Price in India Approx. Rs 1,9999
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Max is coming to rock gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.