Great news for Indians, Sony finally launched it’s best mid-range smartphone, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual in Indian market priced at Rs 24,990 in White, Black and Coral option. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual is available in Indian market from Tuesday while Sony Xperia M4 Aqua with Single SIM first launched at MWC 2015. Sony also launched Sony Xperia C4 which will be available from mid-June. It will counter Xiaomi Mi4 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max.The all new Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual comes with new Waterproof and dust tight (IP65 and IP68) technology which allows you take photos and videos 1.5 metres under fresh water for up to 30 minutes.support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and FM Radio comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for amazing picture quality and video quality from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual runs on latest Google Android™ 5.0 (Lollipop) and powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core processor (Quad-core 1.5 GHz + Quad core 1.0 GHz) with 2GB of RAM and 8GB/16GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory for superior multi-tasking and gaming.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual sporting a 13-MP Auto Focus Primary Camera with LED flash, 4x digital zoom, Full HD video recording (1080p) with sony Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor and 5-MP secondary camera packed with a 2400mAh battery promising Talk time: 13 hours 17 min and Standby time: up to 779 hours with battery Stamina and Ultra Stamina modes measures 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm and weight 136gm.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE, NFC
- Latest Google Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Waterproof and dust tight (IP65 and IP68)
- Bigger HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen.
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- FM Radio and Internet Radio
- Camera 13-MP Rear+5-MP Front
- Sony Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
- Sony 3D Surround Sound technology (VPT)
- Clear Audio+ – Sound improvement software
- battery Stamina and Ultra Stamina modes.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS HSPA (3G), LTE (4G)
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) with Dual Standby
- Display 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core processor (Quad-core 1.5 GHz + Quad core 1.0 GHz)
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 8GB/16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- primary Camera 13-megapixel with an LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (1080p) video recording Sony Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
- Camera features Sony Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, SteadyShot™ – video stabilisation, Superior Auto – automatic scene selection, Image stabiliser, Geotagging – add location info to your photos and Red-eye reduction.
- Secondary Camera 5-MP HD 720p for camera capture for selfies and video calling
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Sound 3D Surround Sound technology (VPT), Clear Audio+ – Sound improvement software, Clear Bass™, Manual equaliser, xLoud™ Experience
- Battery lithium-ion, 2400 mAh
- Mixed usage up to 48 hours
- Connectivity aGPS**, Bluetooth® 4.1 , 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA), DLNA Certified®,NFC, GLONASS**, Miracast, Native USB tethering, USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support, Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot functionality, ANT+™ sport, fitness, health support
- Dimension 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm
- Weight 136gm
- Talk time: up to 13 hours 17 min.***
- Standby time: up to 779 hours***
- Music listening time: Up to 64 hours 46 min.***
- Video playback time: Up to 6 hours 57 min
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual White, Black and Coral
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual Release date 1st of March
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual availability Spring 2015
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual Accessories:–SmartBand Talk SWR30, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH70 headset and Smart Bluetooth® Speaker BSP60
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual Price EUR 299 (Approx. Rs. 20,600)
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual Price in India Rs 24,990
At last Few Honest word, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual is the best smartphone for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.