Micromax India has stolen the hearts of budget phone lovers after launching it’s first “yu” brand bugdet 4G smartphone, Micomax Yu Yureka in Indian market priced on 18th Dec. 2014 at Rs 8,999. Now planning to rule the budget smartphone with it’s successor Micomax Yu Yureka 2. If rumors come true Micomax Yu Yureka 2 will launch by Q4 priced Approx. Rs 10,999. It will counter Xiaomi and Lenovo in budget phone market. Micromax recently launched Micromax Yu Yureka S priced at Rs 12,999.
According to Rumors, Micromax Yu Yureka 2 will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run on powerful 64 Bit, Qualcomm Snapdragon 618/620, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
- Dual-SIM with 4GLTE
- 5.5-Inch qHD display
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 618/620 SoC
- Cyanogen OS 12
- Camera 16-MP+5-MP
- powerful 3000mAh battery
Micromax Yu Yureka 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.50 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 618/620 SoC
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 16-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 5-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- BATTERY 3000mAh battery
- Release date by Q4
- Colour multiple colours
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Micromax Yu Yureka 2 Price in India Approx. Rs 10,999
At last few honest word to say that Micromax Yu Yureka 2 is coming to rule the budget phone in Indian market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.