Lenovo owned Zuk has launched the successor of Zuk Z1 as Lenovo Zuk Z2 in China at 1799 Yuan($273) but in India Lenovo Zuk Z2 going to launch as Lenovo ZuK 2 Plus. Zuk Z2 Plus will launch 22nd Sept. 2016 expected price around Rs 15,000. Lenovo Zuk Z1 is available in China at 1799 Yuan ($285), Rs 13,499 in India in White and Grey colour option. Lenovo already launched Zuk 2 and Zuk 2 Pro in China.
Lenovo ZuK 2 Plus supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display with resolution(1920 × 1080) with 360 degree wide-angle view perfect for your multitasking.
It runs on 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and run on Android N based on CyanogenMod with ZUI 2.0 OS with 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory( no expandable memory).
It also sporting a 13-MP auto Focus OIS Rear camera with Dual TON LED flash,Sony’s IMX214 sensor for shooting promising superior photography in low light and best for video calling and 8-MP front facing camera for selfies packed with a powerful 3500mAh+ battery with Quick Charge including USB Type-C 3.0 port and fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch like Zuk Z1.
Lenovo ZuK 2 Plus Key Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE,
- Edge to Edge display
- Bigger 5”- inch Full HD Transparent Display
- Fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Android N with ZUI
- 13-MP Rear +8-MP front Camera
- USB Type-C 3.0 port
- fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch
- 3500mAh+ battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo ZuK 2 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network Mobile / Unicom / Telecom 4G / 3G / 2G
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5”-inch Full HD Edge to Edge Transparent 2.5D glass display with resolution(1920 × 1080)
- OS Android N based on with ZUI 2.0
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC clocked at 1.3GHz
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 64GB but No MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP OIS Rear Camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Sony’s IMX214 sensor,, autofocus, Dual Ton LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Front Camera 8-MP
- USB Type-C 3.0 port and fingerprint sensor dubbed U-Touch
- Battery Li-Ion 3500+ mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension N/A
- Wight N/A
- Colours White and Black
- Release date Q4 2016
- Price in USA $273
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999
- Price in China 1799 Yuan
At last few honest word, Lenovo ZuK 2 Plus is coming to rock and rule the gadget market in India. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.