Great news for budget phone lovers, Lenovo has launched the best budget smartphone, Lenovo A6000 Plus in Indian market on 17th April 2015 through online retailer Flipkart priced At Rs 7,499. Yoenovo A6000 Plus is available in India from 28th April, 2PM. It will replace Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999) but biggest competitor of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999) and Micromax’s Yu Yureka(Rs 8,999). Lenovo has recently launched all new Lenovo A7000 in India at Rs 8,999. The all new Lenovo A6000 Plus supports new Dolby Digital Plus speakers in place of Waves MaxxAudio sound system, 4G LTE( 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE) in India), Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB just 7.9mm thick comes with a bigger 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A6000 Plus powered by powerful 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) and runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 2GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 16GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A6000 Plus sporting a 8-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfi. Lenovo A6000 Plus also packed with 2300mAh battery promising Talk Time up to 22 hours on 2G, Talk Tine up to 13 hour on 3G and Standby Time up to 11days and measures 141x70x8.2mm weight just 128gm.
Lenovo A6000 Plus is al most identical to it’s predecessor but Lenovo A6000 but it come with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and new new Dolby Digital Plus speakers in place of 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and Waves MaxxAudio sound system.
Lenovo A6000 Plus KEY FEATURES:-
- 4GLTE ( 2300MHz Band 40 (TDD-LTE) India’s 4G networks
- Dual-SIM Support with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Latest Android 4.4 kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Camera 8-MP Rear +2-MP front
- new Dolby Digital Plus speakers
- 22 hours Talk Time
Lenovo A6000 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE/3G/2G
- FDD 800MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz / 2600MHz (Band 1, 3, 7, 20), and TDD 2300MHz (Band 40)
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit quad-core, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 64GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Talk Time up to 22 hours on 2G
- Talk Tine up to 13 hour on 3G
- Standby Time up to 11days
- Dimension 141x70x8.2mm
- Weight 128 g (4.52 oz)
- Colours N/A
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and Micromax Yu Yureka
- Lenovo A6000 Plus Release date in India 17th April 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Plus Availability on 28th April. 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Plus Price in India Rs 7,499
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 Plus is the best budget smartphone in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.