To became the first choice of female smartphone lovers, Chines smartphone giant, Xiaomi has launched a killer smartphone, the all new Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition featuring 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass display, 64-Bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 13-MP OIS camera and 3000mAh battery priced at $407( Approx Rs 25,000) which is available in China from 8th April 2015 with a 5200mAh slim Xiaomi powerbank.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition support Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.7-inch Full HD 2D glass Sharp JDI display offering a pixel density of 386ppi with resolution(1920×1080) and gorilla glass 3 protection offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle even in bright sun-light.
Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- MIUI 6 base on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- RAM 3GB + ROM 16GB/32GB Internal Memory + up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Camera 13-MP rear camera + 4-MP front
- Battery 3000mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Dimension 155.10 x 77.60 x 6.95, Weight 161gm
- Release date 8th April 2015
- Colours Multi-Color-Option
- Rival Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition Price in China $407
- Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition Price in India Approx. Rs 25,000
At last few honest word from heart, Xiaomi Mi Note Ladies Edition going to please the female users. What you think? Please be open to give your view.