Samsung Galaxy X, the dream gadget with Foldable display all set to debut at Q3/Q4 2017 expected price approx. Rs $1000(Approx. Rs 50,000 in India). Samsung also planning to launch Galaxy X1 and X1+ in 2018.
According to latest leaks and rumours, upcoming Samsung Galaxy X will support fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C, comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) Flexible IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It will run on 64-Bit Octa Core Snapdragon 835 Processor will run on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 3.1 skin on top including 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory.
Galaxy X will sport a 16-MP rear camera Sony/ OV with flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture, and 8-MP front camera. It expected to pack with 4000mAh battery with C-type Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy F1 Price, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy X SPECIFICATIONS(Expected):-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) Foldable IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 403 PPi.
- OS Android OS, Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor Octa Core Snapdragon 835
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- MEMORY 32GB/64GB expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16- MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfi
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot
- Battery Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q4 2017
- Availability Q4 2017
- Price in USA $1000
- Price in China CNY 4999
- Price in India Approx. Rs 50,000
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy X is coming to rule the gadget word. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Samsung Galaxy F1.