Samsung has launched the best smartphone from “J” series, the all new Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 and Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 in India in Radiant Gold, Midnight Black, and Pearl White colour option. Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 launched at Rs 15,990 while Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 at Rs 13,990. Both handset is available online through Flipkart from 10th May. It’s predecessors are available at Samsung Galaxy J7 at Rs 14,999, Samsung Galaxy J5 at Rs 11,999.
The all new Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD TFT display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow powered by a 64-Bit octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz with 2GBRAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 16GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
For shooting Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 sporting a huge 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It’s packed with a 3300mAh battery measures 151.7×76×7.8mm and weight 169gm including innovative features like wide-angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features, apart from ultra power saving mode and private mode.
- Radiant Gold
- Midnight Black
- Pearl White
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.5”-Inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 6.0 Marshamllow
- 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Private mode.
- S-Bike Mode
- 3300 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.5”-inch HD TFT with Resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshamllow
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core clocked at 1.6GHz
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3300mAh
- Dimension 151.7×76×7.8mm
- Weight 169gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Radiant Gold, Midnight Black, and Pearl White
- Rivals HTC desire 626
- Release date in India 9nth May 2016
- Availability 10th May through Flipkart
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Price KZT 49,990 (approx. Rs. 17,250)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Price in USA Approx. $268
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Price in India Rs 15,990
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 is the best mid-range smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.