Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM, the best smartphone in affordble price launched on 2nd March at Mobile World Congress(MWC) 2015 in Barcelona along with budget Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM. Micromax Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM will be available globally from March at EUR 219 (Approx. Rs. 15,150) and EUR 189 (Approx. Rs. 13,000) for 3G model while Microsoft Lumia 640 Dual-SIM will be available from April at priced at EUR 139 (Approx. Rs. 9,600) for 3G variant and EUR 159 (Approx. Rs. 11,000) for LTE Variant.
The all new Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4GLTE, 3G Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth offers you a bigger 5.7” HD IPS display, resolution (1280×720, 16:9) 259 PPI, Glance screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sunlight readability enhancements offers you crystal clear view from every angle perfect for watching movies, video and playing games.
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update and powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC which allows your apps smoothly and makes multi-tasking a fun while 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and 128GB expandable memory and Free 30GB of Cloud Storage, available on OneDrive which is enough to store your favorite songs, movies, games and apps.
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM sporting a 13 MP AF, 1080p @ 30 fps video (continuous autofocus), Flash: LED, Lumia Camera with Camera Apps: Bing vision, Lumia Camera, Lumia Cinemagraph, Lumia Panorama, Lumia Refocus perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP wide angle, Fixed Focus front camera with 1080p video recording for clicking selfies and making video call. It’s packed with 3000mAh battery measures 157.9 x 81.5 x 9.0 and weight is 171 gm promising Standby time: up to 39 days (930 hours), Talk time: up to 31.3 hours (2G), Talk time: up to 23.7 hours (3G).
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM/WCDMA/LTE
- GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-LTE network: Band 38 (2570-2620 MHz), Band 40 (2300-2400 MHz)
- LTE max data speed DL: 150 Mbps (Cat 4)
- SIM Type Micro SIM, Dual-SIM
- Display 5-inch HD IPS LCD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sunlight readability enhancements
- OS Windows 8.1 operating system with Lumia Cyan
- Processor 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 quad core
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13 MP Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, LED flash with Backside-illuminated image sensor, Dynamic flash, Rich capture
- Front Camera 5-MP Front camera, f/2.4, Focal length 24 mm, Still image capture, video resolution: 1080p (Full HD, 1920 x 1080)
- Camera Apps: Bing vision, Lumia Camera, Lumia Cinemagraph, Lumia Panorama, Lumia Refocus, Lumia Selfie
- ADD Features Video Calls, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, E-mail
- Sensor Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity BT 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Micro SIM, A-GPS +GLONASS, BeiDou, DLNA, Screen cloning with Miracast, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/
- HERE Drive+ , HERE Maps , HERE Transit
- Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Maximum standby time with dual SIM: 37 days
- Maximum talk time (2G): 30.3 h
- Maximum talk time (3G): 24 h
- Maximum music playback time: 98 h
- Maximum Wi-Fi network browsing time: 14.2 h
- Maximum video playback time: 10.7 h
- Dimension 157.9 x 81.5 x 9.0
- Weight 171gm
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM Colours Brown, Black, White and Blue
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM availability March 2015
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM Price starts at EUR 189 (Approx. Rs. 13,000)
At last few honest word, the all new Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual-SIM is the best smartphone in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.