To counter Xioami and Lenovo in budget phone market, Indian smartphone giant Micromax has launched all new Micromax Canvas 6 with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, Finger print scanner in India on 13th April 2016 priced at Rs 13,999 in Gold colour option along with Canvas 6 Pro. You can pre book it through MMX offcial website from 13th March will be available soon. It will counter Letv Le 1S, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note.
The all new Micromax Canvas 6 is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG and Finer Print scanner will come with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) IPS display, 401ppi with 2.5D Curved Touch Panel and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection powered by a MediaTek octa-core SoC (Unspecified) processor , 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+ 128GB Micro SD card slot will run on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Micromax Canvas 6 sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 8-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3000mAh non-removable battery including Smart Gesture Control, blow to unlock, Smart Pause, Smart Wake , Smart Scroll and Dual Camera’ and ‘Dual Video Call. It promising Talk Time : up to 9 hrs and Standby time : up to 337 hrs.
Micromax Canvas 6 and Micromax Canvas 6 pro both are identical to each other pricing is also same but difference is only that Micromax Canvas 6 comes with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+8-MP front camera while Micromax Canvas 6 Pro comes with 4GB RAM+16GB RAM+5-MP front camera.
Micromax Canvas 6 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM/HSPA/LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2, HSDPA 900 / 2100, LTE 850 / 1800 / 2100 TD-LTE 2300
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (GSM + LTE) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 2.0GHz, Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 processor
- GPU PowerVR G6200
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB Internal memory
- MicroSD card Slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Front Camera 8-MP for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : up to 9 hrs
- Standby time : up to 337 hrs
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Rival Letv Le 1S, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Colours Gold
- Release date 13th April Q2 2016
- Availability Q2 2016
- Micromax Canvas 6 Price in India Rs 13,999
At last few honest word that Micromax Canvas 6 is going to be the game changer for Micromax. What you think? Please be open to give your view.