Micromax India has recently launched all new Micomax Yu Yuphoria priced Rs 6,999 and Micomax Yu Yureka Plus priced at priced at Rs 9,999. Now rumours are coming about 4th “Yu” brand Cyanogen smartphone, Micomax Yu Yuphoria Plus which expected to launch by Sept. priced approx. Rs 7,999. How ever no official confirmation from MMX so far.According to rumours, upcoming Micomax Yu Yuphoria Plus will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based Android 5.1 Lollipop and powered by a powerful 64 Bit, Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
- Dual-SIM with 4GLTE
- 5-Inch HD display
- 64 Bit, Quad-Core processor
- Cyanogen OS 12
- Camera 8-MP+8-MP
- powerful 3000mAh battery
Micomax Yu Yuphoria SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5-inch HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Cyanogen OS, Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, 1.2 GHz, Quad-Core processor
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 8-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 8-MP for selfies
- BATTERY 3000mAh battery
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Plus Release date By Sept. 2015
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria N/A
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Colour multiple colours
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G(Rs 9,999), Asus ZenFone 2 and Lenovo p70(Rs 15,999).
- Micomax Yu Yuphoria Plus Price in India approx. Rs 7,999
At last few honest word to say that Micomax Yu Yuphoria Plus is coming to create history in smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.