To take on Microsoft in windows phone market, Lenovo soon going to launch it’s mid-range Windows 10 Smartphone. Chines PC giant Lenovo confirmed in a press event about the birth of it’s Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone which slated to launch This Summer by Mid 2015 expected to cost you Approx. CNY 1195( Rs 12,000). How ever no confirming about it’s name, pricing and specifications so far from Lenovo.According to leaks, upcoming Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone will support Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm runs on latest Windows 8.1 OS will be powered by a powerful 64 Bit, Octa-Core (unspecified) processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 64GB Expandable memory.
Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5-inch Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Windows 10 OS
- Processor 64 Bit, Octa-Core (unspecified) processor
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB + 64GB MicroSD card slot
- CAMERA 15-MP Rear + 5-MP Front
- BATTERY 3000mAh battery
- Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone Release date Mid- 2015
- Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone Colour multiple colours
- Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone Rival Microsoft Lumia 640 and Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
- Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone Price in India Approx. Rs 12,000
At last few honest word to say that Lenovo Windows 10 Smartphone is coming to please the smartphone lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.