To rock and rule the gadget market, Freedom 251, world’s cheapest smartphone launched in Indian market priced at Rs 251(approx. $4). Ringing Bells confirmed that Freedom 251 booking will start from 18th Feb. 6AM to 21st Feb. 8PM through company’s offcial website. It will be delivered to customs by 30th June.
Ringing Bells said Freedom 251 smartphone is the part of PM Modi’s flagship ‘Make in India’ scheme. Freedom 251 supports Single-SIM(GSM), 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio comes with a 4-inch Touchscreen (540x 960 pixel) display for multitasking runs on Google’s latest Android 5.1 OS. It also powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with 32GB Micro sd card slot.
Freedom 251 also combines dual-Camera which includes a 3.2-MP rear auto focus camera for shooting and 0.3-MP front facing camera for selfie. It also packed with a removable 1450mAh battery.
Freedom 251 KEY FEATURES:-
- Single-SIM Support with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 4-inch Touchscreen (540x 960 pixel) display
- Fastest Quad-core processor
- Most Advance Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Camera 3.2-MP Rear +03-MP front
- 145omAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Freedom 251 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 3G/2G
- Display 4-inch Touchscreen (540x 960 pixel) display
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 1.3GHz quad-core
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 3.2-MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 0.3-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 1450mAh with Quick Charging
- Colours Gold and Silver
- Release date by 17th Feb. 2016
- Availability by 30th June 2016′
- Booking date 18th Feb. to 21th
- Freedom 251 Price in USA $4
- Freedom 251 Price in India Rs 251
At last few honest word, Freedom 251 is coming to win the hearts of budget phone lovers. what you think? Please be open to give your view.