Asus ZenFone 4 surfaced on GFXBench ahead of Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 launch in May. It expected to be priced approx. Rs 30,000(Approx. CNY 2999). It will lock horn with Xaiomi Mi6. Asus ZenFone Live budget phone recently launched.
According to GFXBench listing, upcoming Asus ZenFone 4 will support Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM Finger Print scanner, USB Type C and NFC bundled with a 5.7-inch Full HD (2560×1440 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It will runs on Asus ZenUI based on Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno GPU 530 with 6GB RAM variant and 64GB built-in storage and 2TB external memory(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime).
ZenFone 4 will offer you a 21-MP rear camera with f/2.0-aperture, autofocus for shooting and 8-MP front-facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call. It also includes a 2650mAh battery with fast-charging technology.
Asus ZenFone 4 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support (4G+3G), NFC , 4GLTE
- 5.7”-Inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android Nougat
- Snapdragon 820
- Camera 21-MP Rear +8-MP Front
- Powerful 4850mAh battery
- Fast Charging Technology
- Finger Print scanner+USB Type C
Asus ZenFone 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE speed: Category 4 maximum: 150Mbit/s / DL: 50Mbit/s
4G band: FDD LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/18/19/20/28/29
TDD LTE: 38/39/40/41(Network support varies by country)
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.7-inch Full HD (2560×1440 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno GPU 530
- RAM 6GB
- MEMORY 64GB expandable up to 2TB Via MicroSD card slot(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime)
- Primary Camera 21-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- Camera features PixelMaster features: Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / Manual mode / Zero shutter lag
- secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Finger print scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- connectivity G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC
- Navigation GPS / A-GPS / GLONAS
- Ports 3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM, micro USB (support OTG)
- Battery 4850mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date May 2017
- availability May 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Colours Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold
- Price in India Approx. Rs 30,000(approx. CNY 2999)
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 4 is the best alternative for high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.