Great news for budget phone lovers, Chines PC and smartphone manufacturer Lenovo has launched world’s cheapest 4G LTE smartphone, Lenovo A2010 priced at Rs 4,990. Lenovo A2010 is on sale through Flipkart from 3rd Sept. The pre registration starting from Wednesday. Lenovo A2010 is already launched in Vietnam in early Aug. at 1,690,000 Vietnamese Dong (Approx. $77/€69/Rs 4,980). It will counter Micromax Canvas Spark and Xiaomi Redmi 2A.
The all new Lenovo A2010 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB but no 4G support comes with a bigger 4.5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A2010 powered by powerful MediaTek (MT6735M) quad-core CPU clocked at 1.0GHz and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 1GB RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 8GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A2010 sporting a 5-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies packed with a powerful 2300mAh battery measures 130.5 x 66.6 x 9.98 mm.
Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo K3 Note priced at Rs 9,999., Lenovo A5000 with 64-Bit Quad-core processor, 4000mAh battery priced at Rs 9,999, all new Lenovo A6000 Pluss at Rs 7,499, Lenovo A7000 at Rs 8,999 in India through Flipkart and Lenovo K80 launched at CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) and Lenovo K80 with 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300) slated to go on sale in China from 30th April in black, silver, and red colour option in China.
Lenovo A2010 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Bigger 4.5 inch FWVGA TFT Display
- Faster Quad-core Processor
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 5-MP Rear +2-MP front
- new Dolby Digital Plus speakers
- 2000mAh battery with Quick Charge
Lenovo A3900 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM+ Regular SIM, With Dual-standby
- Display 4.5-inch FWVGA TFT(480×854 pixel) display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit Quad-core, 1.0GHz MediaTek (MT6735M))
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB internal memory and 32GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 5 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh with Quick charging
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Lenovo A2010 Colours Black and White
- Lenovo A2010 Release date Aug. 2015
- Lenovo A3900 Availability 3rd Sept.
- Lenovo A2010 Price in China CNY 499 (Approx. Rs. 5,100 )
- Lenovo A2010 Price in USA Approx $78
- Lenovo A2010 Price in India Rs 4,990
At last few honest word, Lenovo A2010 is coming to rule the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.