Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro with Hexa Core qualcomm snapdragon 650, Finger print scanner finally launched in China priced at RMB 999 (approx Rs 9,999) for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM variant while 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM pricing not confirmed yet. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro will be available soon in China in Gold, Silver, Dark Grey. According to report, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro expected to launch India by Q1 2016 Priced approx. Rs 9,999. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in China at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM).
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro comes with a full metallic body support cheaper Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro is powered by a powerful 64-bit 1.8GHz, qualcomm snapdragon 650, hexa core, with Adreno 510 GPU processor with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 4050mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever measures 49.98×75.96×8.75mm and weight 164gm.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime is available in China at CNY 999, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 4G and CNY 799 (Approx. Rs.8,000) for 3G Variant. Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime yet to be launch in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest hexa core processor +3GB RAM
- 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 5-MP for Selfies and video call
- 4050mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Finger print ID
- 59 yuan for 12 months accident insurance
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection with Sun Light Display Technology
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with MIUI 7.0
- 64-bit 8GHz, qualcomm snapdragon 650, hexa core, with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4050mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension 49.98×75.96×8.75mm
- Weight 164gm
- Release date Q1 2016
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Price in USA Approx. $155
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro price in China 999 Yuan for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1199 Yuan for (3GB+32GB ROM)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Price in India price Approx. Rs 9,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Rs 11, 999 for 3GB+32GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro is the best budget smartphone with killer features. What you think? Please be open to give your view.