Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 recently launched in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM) in China in Gold, Silver, Dark Grey. Now rumours are coming about Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime which expected to launch India by Q1 2016 Priced approx. CNY 1199 in China (Approx. Rs 11,999 in India). The release date and pricing not confirmed yet.According to report, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime shares platform with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with a full metallic body support cheaper Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X10 chip processor with 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime will sport a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever measures 49.98×75.96×8.75mm and weight 164gm.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime is available in China at CNY 999, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 4G and CNY 799 (Approx. Rs.8,000) for 3G Variant. Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime yet to be launch in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X10 chip+3GB RAM+64GB ROM
- 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 5-MP for Selfies and video call
- 41,00mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Finger print ID
- 59 yuan for 12 months accident insurance
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS along with MIUI 7.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, MT6795 Helio X10 chip
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension 49.98×75.96×8.75mm
- Weight 164gm
- Release date Q1 2016
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime Price in USA Approx. $155
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime price in China Approx. 1199 Yuan for (3GB+64GB ROM)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime Price in India price Approx. Rs 11,999 for 3GB+32GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.