Xiami Redmi 3 aka “Kenzo” appeared on banchmark with specifications . According to rumours Xiami Redmi 3 with 5”-inch HD display, Android 5.1 Lollipop and 8-MP+5-MP Camera will launch by Q1 2016 expected price approx. Rs 7,999 in India and CNY 799 in China. It will counter Micromax, Lenovo and Samsung in budget phone market.
According to listing Xiaomi Redmi 3 support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by 64-bit, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU clocked at 1.2GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB in-built memory and 32GB external memory comes with a 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 sports a 8-MegaPixel Primary camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens and 5- megapixel secondary camera for selfies and video call packed with a 2900mAh battery. However no official confirmation from Xiaomi so far.
Xiaomi Redmi 2, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is available online through Flipkart priced at Rs 6,999 and Xiaomi Redmi 1S at Rs 5,999. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Mi4c and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in China.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 5”-inch HD display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Camera 8-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- 2900 mAh battery with enhanced battery life
- New Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound Technologies
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Release date Q1 2016
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Colours Yellow, Pink, Green, White, and Black
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Price in China Approx. CNY 799
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Price in India Approx. Rs 7,999
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 3 is coming to win the hearts of budget phone lovers. What you think? Please open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.