To became the king of smartphone market, Xiaomi planning to launch it’s next generation smartphone, Xiaomi Mi5 This July along with Xiaomi Mi5 Plus. According to leaks, Xiaomi Mi5 featuring 16-MP camera, a 5.2”-inch qHD display, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop , 3500mAh battery, Heart rate monitor, Fingerprint sensor will launch in Nov. expected priced at approx.Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).According to latest leaks upcoming, Xiaomi Mi5 will Support Finger print sensor, Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5.2”-inch qHD LCD display for superior multi-tasking experience with stunning colour consistency.
Xiaomi Mi5 will run on most advance Android Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 SoC; Adreno 420 GPU with 3GB RAM for blazing multi-tasking experience while 16GB/64GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card will offer you enough space for your personal data.
For shooting Xiaomi Mi5 will sport a huge 16-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor perfect for low light photography and 8-MP front facing camera perfect for clocking selfies and making video call.Xiaomi Mi5 will be powered by a powerful 3600mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode.
Xiaomi Mi5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5.2”-inch qHD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Xiaomi Mi5 Colours Metallic Grey
- Xiaomi Mi5 Release date Nov. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi5 Price in India Approx. Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.