Xiaomi Mi5, the complete next generation smartphone featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor launched in China at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 21,000) for 32GB+ 3GB RAM; at CNY 2,299 (approx. Rs. 24,000) for 64GB+3GB RAM and at CNY 2,699 (approx. Rs. 28,000) for 128GB+4GB RAM. Xiaomi Mi5 expected to launch in India by Q2 2016 starting priced between. Rs 20000 to Rs 25,000. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Mi4C and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in China.
The all new Xiaomi Mi5 supports Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5.15”-inch Full HD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) runs on most advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS dubbed MIUI version 7.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Xiaomi Mi5 is powered by the fastest 2.5GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB/3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128 internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card sporting a huge 16-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 4-Ultra-pixel front facing camera. It’s packed with a powerful 3000mAh Li-ion battery with Quick charge feature including innovative features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor. It measures 144.5×69.2×7.25mm and weight is just 119gm.
Xiaomi Mi5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Micro SIM)
- Display 5.15”-inch Full HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI version 7
- Processor 2.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM 4GB LPDDR3/3GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB/128GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Camera 16-MP rear camera + 4-Ultra-pixel Front
- Battery 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Dimension 144.5×69.2×7.25mm, Weight 119gm
- Colours Black, White, Gold and Rose
- Release date Q2 2016
- Price in China starts CNY 1,999 ($599)
- Xiaomi Mi5 Price in India Approx. Rs 20000
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is the best thing Xiaomi has created. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.